About RMS Quartzite
When your design calls for the ultimate in luxury and function, Quartzite is a natural choice. Quartzite is made up of over 90% quartz minerals with the other 10% being trace minerals that give each Quartzite it’s unique pattern and coloration. Quartz is the third hardest mineral on earth, only behind corundum and diamonds. Quartzite is a metamorphic stone formed under intense heat and pressure. The typical patterns of Quartzite look more like a marble, with flowing veins and unique crystal structures, giving each variety a timeless and luxurious look. Many of our Quartzites are available in either a polished, honed, or textured/brushed finish. Ask your project manager about Quartzite today!
Natural Surfaces from the Earth
Such a fabulous company to work with!
Our granite is gorgeous, and their work exemplary. We had an issue with our sink and they came right out and fixed. Aaron Green was so courteous, helpful and professional! I would recommend Rocky Mountain Stone to anyone needing their services. - Mary Smith, Google Reviews
Wonderful experience from start to finish.
Josh and Alan did tip too job getting the templates right enabling Michael and Alfredo to complete the install efficiently. The results are stunning and overall cheaper than I had thought it would have been. I am sure we’ll do business again. Cheers. - Adrian Borden, Google Reviews
All of the staff we have interacted with are very friendly and helpful.
We have been working with Rocky Mountain Stone for a little over a year now. All of the staff we have interacted with are very friendly and helpful. Juan has gone out of his way to get things accomplished in a timely manner. Leonel recently did some repairs and his work was flawless, his customer service was excellent as well. - Lindsey P, Google Reviews
I am so pleased with my new countertops
that I can’t stop sharing my pictures and experience with family and friends. Special thanks to the following for a job well done: Debbie the general manager/ project manager, Juan the scheduler, Joshua the templates, Alex the programmer, Rafael the installer, and Ricardo the installation helper.Thanks again to you and your very hard-working team of professionals. - Russell Drake, Google Reviews
They did a wonderful job on my new kitchen & bathroom countertops
Everyone from the company was friendly and hard-working. My project manager Sierra did a great job helping me with my upgrade. Each person involved were friendly and professional. An easy company to work with. - Lynne Stapp, Google Reviews
Thank you guys for a job done perfectly.
Esteban and Marc did a fabulous job installing a Quartz countertop in a newly renovated guest suite bathroom. Their teamwork, care and attention to detail was master class. Thank you guys for a job done perfectly. And thank you Karen Ryan for your expert design advice and Juan for facilitating the work, it was a pleasure working with you all at Rocky Mountain Stone! - Jefferie Weddington, Google Reviews
Care & Maintenance
Caring for your stone only takes minimal effort to enjoy a lifetime of use. See the care and maintenance requirements for each species of stone under the “Materials Page” section of this website.