How Are Quartz Countertops Different?
Quartz is created from a combination of quartz aggregate, quartz powder, pigments, and resin. It's one of the toughest countertop materials available and delivers decades of durable service while maintaining its beauty.
Rocky Mountain Stone offers choices from several quartz countertop manufacturers.
- Metro Quartz is our own premier brand of quartz countertop available exclusively through the Artisan Group. Over 30 of the most popular colors and patterns.
- Cambria quartz is widely recognized as a superior choice in countertop materials. Virtually impenetrable, you never have to worry about sealing or maintenance. It is as hygienic as stainless steel, stronger than granite, and resists stains from items like coffee, tea, and wine. The company is dedicated to sustainable business practices and its quartz is Greenguard Certified for children and schools.
- Silestone is a non-porous, stain resistant surface that's available in more than 90 colors and three textures: polished, suede, and volcano. The countertops have built-in Bacteriostatic™ protection which uses silver ions to prevent the propagation of bacteria.
- Della Terra Quartz
- Corian Quartz
Each manufacturer produces quartz kitchen countertops and quartz bathroom countertops that meet your Albuquerque home’s needs and budget.
Advantages of Quartz Countertops
Because quartz is fabricated using ultra tough resins there's no worry of edging or cracking. Other advantages include:
- It's environmentally friendly, with a portion made of pre and post-consumer recycled material.
- It's practically maintenance free with no special cleaning instructions and no need for regular sealing.
- It's almost indestructible and can last a lifetime.
One of the best benefits of quartz is its excellent design possibilities. Unlike natural stone, quartz is available in many colors and designs that are not typically found in natural stone.
And, because the material is heavier than other stone products and requires a certain level of expertise, quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops are typically installed by certified distributors. The experts at Rocky Mountain Stone are here to help you choose the best high-quality quartz products available on today’s market.
For more information on where to buy quartz countertops for your Albuquerque home, or to learn more about quartz countertop installation, contact us online today.